Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Those Nosey Ravens

Every day the ravens have been arriving at 7:30 AM like clockwork!  They get their eggs and whatever else is available in the refrigerator-  left over meat, bones, fat of any kind.  They love it all!  This morning at 7:30 AM I was down in the studio working when they arrived.  I heard their calls and clicks and clacks.  I did not answer as I was too busy with my art work.  When to my surprise- here comes Bold- as bold as you please up to the door of the studio!  He found me and he was not happy- where was his food???  He looked in right at me- there is a thinking being behind those eyes- and they were thinking FOOD NOW!  So what could I do but get up, go upstairs and appease the beast with slices of left over roast.  Life is tough when you have a compliant human at your command!

2 comments:

  1. love your Raven blog... i tagged you with a Beautiful Blogger Award. now you have homework, if you wish!
    - The Equestrian Vagabond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Merri- I love your equestrian photography- it is so beautiful. How do I subscribe to your blog- being a novice I have to get my daughter to tell me how to do things. Also thank you for the Beautiful Blog Award tag but what it it? See what I mean?
    Andree- Raven Maven

    ReplyDelete