Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another day in raven paradise

The sun is coming up much later now that fall is here.  The ravens did not appear at my window until 7:30 AM this morning, which is late for them.  The light is taking a much longer time to come up and the ravens do not go out of their redwood tree and until first light.  This gives me more time to sleep in.  Bold raven was very quiet this morning, very polite with his racket.   I went downstairs and put out their two eggs.  He came down to the deck railing picked up one and flew off.  I saw him on the forest path eating the egg with Shy raven watching him.  Then he went and got the other egg and shared it with Shy raven.  They flew off.  I have seen them flitting about the trees today but they have been very quiet today, must be the fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment